Cover Letter Writing Service
Cover letters are as important to the job application as your resume or CV itself. However, they often get overlooked or rushed when completing an application. This is a huge mistake. The cover letter is your chance to set yourself aside, show your personality and highlight your skills and experience to show how they will directly benefit the hiring company. Take advantage of our professional cover letter writing service and let our cover letter writers help maximise your chances of getting through to the interview stage.
Everyone knows that a well written and formatted resume or CV is crucial when applying for a new position. However, it is not necessarily the most important document you will need to secure an interview. We believe that a position targeted cover letter is the most important document you will need to get past the initial candidate screen stage. There are two key reasons why:
- A strategically targeted cover letter allows you to address the job and the employer in a very specific way, leaving the resume to market your skills, experience and achievements as a part of the bigger picture. This upside to this is your resume then needs less tweaking from position to position because the cover letter, which will be different on each application, does that for you.
- A well written and targeted cover letter should not just repeat your resume in a shorter form, it should explain to the employer what it is about the job that is attractive to you and why you want to work for that employer. You should also include the unique skills and the qualities you will bring to that job and the company overall.
Writing a targeted cover letter isn't an easy task by any means. It requires significant thought, knowledge and understanding. Most hiring managers and recruiters will read the letter before your resume. Some will not even consider your resume until they are satisfied by the content of your cover letter. So it is a very important document. One that shouldn't be overlooked.
Our cover letter writing service includes:
- 1-page document addressing your suitability and the key requirements of the job
- Conducting research on the employer and position prior to writing
- Study of the industry you are applying in
- Written in an engaging style using targeted keywords applicable to the position
- 2 business day first drafts
- Guaranteed to pass ATS algorithms for targeted positions
- An assigned professional writer that you can contact directly anytime